Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
R-Paul, M-Rubio, M-Lee, M-Pence, S-Walker, Nikki Haley, pro-USC-States-Rghts, Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, lots of highly-qualified US Senate, House women-Rep-candidates, starting now-2014-16 ! There are obstacles to gaining back womens support-votes, we'll have to put it back into the Rep political platform, in speeches, tv-radio-news, interviews, If we don't work at-figuring out ways to bring alot of women back in, it's over ! If we can win over the women with pro-USC-Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, we'll also get back the Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Librtrn-Constn-Prty votes, that we so neglectfully-stupidly-unnecessarily-lost too, Lets all work together on getting this done !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago