Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
R-Paul, M-Rubio, M-Lee, M-Pence, S-Walker, Nikki Haley, pro-USC-States-Rghts, Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, lots of highly-qualified US Senate, House women-Rep-candidates, starting now-2014-16 ! There are obstacles to gaining back womens support-votes, we'll have to put it back into the Rep political platform, in speeches, tv-radio-news, interviews, If we don't work at-figuring out ways to bring alot of women back in, it's over ! If we can win over the women with pro-USC-Stop-Big-Fed-Govt-Spending, pro-fairness-to-women-policies, we'll also get back the Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Librtrn-Constn-Prty votes, that we so neglectfully-stupidly-unnecessarily-lost too, Lets all work together on getting this done !
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago