No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
"Stupid-Party" RINO-Neo-Cons, Pathetic-Habitual-Losers, To the highly-politically-skilled, Corrupt-Criminal, Obamination-Admin-Cabinet-Depts-Agncs, Activists-Operatives, Axelrod-Jarrett-DWS, Reid-Schumer-Pelosi-Cuomo-Bloomberg-Brown, Lib-Dem-anti-American-Communist-Marxist-Socialist-Cabal ! AL, Is here to school you, RINO-Loser ! Listening to his sound-legitimate pro-USA-pro-USC political-platform-policy-strategy-methods-tactical-advice is the "GOP's only chance for rapid recovery !"
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago