I think you're right. The polls that they show Obama ahead of Romney are skewed to the left, sampling twice as many Democrats as Republicans (most polls show what kind of sampling they did). And he only wins by a couple of points, even when they cheat. That means in reality, he's getting his clock cleaned by Romney almost 2 to 1 (or probably ANY other candidate). From what I read even on far left wing sites, the comments show people just plain hate him. They hate his arrogance. They hate his policies. They hate his smugness and racism. They hate his enormous wasting of taxpayer money. Yep, I believe you're right. He is toast.
When NBC's "Today" show played the audio of George Zimmerman's call to a Sanford, Fla., police dispatcher about Trayvon Martin, the editors made him appear to be a racist who says: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." What Zimmerman actually said was: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about." The 911 officer responded by asking, "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?" Zimmerman replied, "He looks black." NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago