I think you're right. The polls that they show Obama ahead of Romney are skewed to the left, sampling twice as many Democrats as Republicans (most polls show what kind of sampling they did). And he only wins by a couple of points, even when they cheat. That means in reality, he's getting his clock cleaned by Romney almost 2 to 1 (or probably ANY other candidate). From what I read even on far left wing sites, the comments show people just plain hate him. They hate his arrogance. They hate his policies. They hate his smugness and racism. They hate his enormous wasting of taxpayer money. Yep, I believe you're right. He is toast.
When NBC's "Today" show played the audio of George Zimmerman's call to a Sanford, Fla., police dispatcher about Trayvon Martin, the editors made him appear to be a racist who says: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." What Zimmerman actually said was: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about." The 911 officer responded by asking, "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?" Zimmerman replied, "He looks black." NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of...
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago