I think you're right. The polls that they show Obama ahead of Romney are skewed to the left, sampling twice as many Democrats as Republicans (most polls show what kind of sampling they did). And he only wins by a couple of points, even when they cheat. That means in reality, he's getting his clock cleaned by Romney almost 2 to 1 (or probably ANY other candidate). From what I read even on far left wing sites, the comments show people just plain hate him. They hate his arrogance. They hate his policies. They hate his smugness and racism. They hate his enormous wasting of taxpayer money. Yep, I believe you're right. He is toast.
When NBC's "Today" show played the audio of George Zimmerman's call to a Sanford, Fla., police dispatcher about Trayvon Martin, the editors made him appear to be a racist who says: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." What Zimmerman actually said was: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about." The 911 officer responded by asking, "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?" Zimmerman replied, "He looks black." NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 21 hours ago