I think you're right. The polls that they show Obama ahead of Romney are skewed to the left, sampling twice as many Democrats as Republicans (most polls show what kind of sampling they did). And he only wins by a couple of points, even when they cheat. That means in reality, he's getting his clock cleaned by Romney almost 2 to 1 (or probably ANY other candidate). From what I read even on far left wing sites, the comments show people just plain hate him. They hate his arrogance. They hate his policies. They hate his smugness and racism. They hate his enormous wasting of taxpayer money. Yep, I believe you're right. He is toast.
When NBC's "Today" show played the audio of George Zimmerman's call to a Sanford, Fla., police dispatcher about Trayvon Martin, the editors made him appear to be a racist who says: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." What Zimmerman actually said was: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about." The 911 officer responded by asking, "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?" Zimmerman replied, "He looks black." NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of...
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago