It has all been garbage from Reid, The main thing is no bills have passed. That to the NRA is all that counts

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:31 PM
Grow up and leave the fantasy world before you enounter the three bears

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:22 PM
Rand is latest example of the beltway indoctornation. Ask Allen West about this. We need a new party where the people are required to practice honor and honesty or no support.

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:18 PM
They have. WHO PAYS FOR THIS? YOU?

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:17 PM
RULE OF LAW>

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:17 PM
WHO IS Paying for ? YOU?

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:16 PM
Why judge people? We are talking about the rule of law . One more thing WHO IS PAYING FOR IT?

Et Tu, Rand Paul?

Dean284 Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 10:57 AM
Here we go again one more lost to the beltway gang. This morning there was a statement made by Allyison, saying that the Tea Party was in bed with Big tobacco which I looked up and it was from stories from the 1980's and is not true. It was a blantant attempt to intimadate big donors from contributing to the Tea Parties. Is the any honorable honest people left in this country.
The option of aboration was not available, I was being honest in my assement. In addtion the ability of determining the well being of the child was not available. Until you are faced with these options I would not make a decision based on the above for another. At the time babys were aborted simple because they were babys as many are now. I now feel that these are immoral acts but back then it was not a decsion I could have made.
I find all this chatter totally out of line. Having had a Downs baby and losing her at 6 wks. Would I have aborted her had I known, I don;t know. What is disturibng is why is everyone is involed in this issue. It is time the government got out of and our congress should defund it. Leave to the individual, thier god and thier doctor.