The multiverse actually seems to have the quality of eternity. It seems the quantum foam from which universes originate necessarily exists because it's just what happens in the absence of space and time. It seems absolute nothingness is something that can't 'exist'. There's something because there has to be something. At least that is what a reasonable person will have to provisionally accept if string theory is confirmed.
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago