In response to:
It is sad! I do respect DeMint a lot and would most likely to vote for him as our president. But it is sad what he wrote ... especially "A document we at least adhere to—unlike other nations it seems:" I don't know if we are actually doing better than any other nation, in "adhering" to our own Constitution. After all ... why is that usurper still there in the "Awful Office" when it is not his to occupy, not to also mention the White House. What about all other completely unconstitutional things that had been done in Congress, Courts, and so on? It is actually very sad that he has nerve to accuse Putin of doing what he is, and not looking at what we say or do here!
- Jeb Bush to CPAC: Yes, I support a path to legalization for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- McCain aide: Scott Walker is a ‘dumba**’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Sharon Stone sued over events in Chevron Shakedown Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- On his way out the door, Eric Holder race-baits one last time Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Internet finally fulfills its promise with global debate over what color a dress is Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Is Jeb Bush inevitable? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago