No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
Delicate Loyalists, These clowns don't realize they're NEO-conservatives. NEO-conservatives have NOTHING in common with REAL conservatives like Robert Taft.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 8 hours ago