Everything happening today under Obama resembles the...
In response to:
From the Pandoran Age Chronicles: Rise of the Taloned Sire "Like a society of Ayn Rand characters, their achievements now seem the stuff of mythological greatness, and it is hard to remember they were mere mortals such as ourselves. Whether it be the incursions of the dark-matter beings from hyperspace, the resurgence of the ancient aliens, or the ravages of the pirate kingdoms and the mystery cults, we now live in a dark time, with Pandora's jar having been unsealed and its evils- death, disease, famine, war-streaming out upon mankind like hyper bogie banshees... http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Pandoran-Age-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B005HKD9U6/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1335647870&sr=1-1
The U.S. economy is crumbling. Businesses are collapsing in record numbers. The real unemployment rate approaches 15% (or higher). 45 million Americans are on food stamps. Over 10.8 million Americans are on the Disability rolls. Tax revenues are down dramatically. All this while Obama has added thousands of new IRS agents, added over 60,000 new mandates, rules and regulations, turned the National Labor Relations Board over to radical union hacks, passed rules to satisfy radical extremist environmentalists, and chooses to target, demonize, and punish the wealthy. Coincidence? Or are these tragic situations related?
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 4 hours ago