The mystery surrounding the 9/11 terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi continues to deepen. One of the more recent revelations in the ever unfolding story about the attack involves the suspicious departure of General Carter Ham, commander of AFRICOM. Allegations have been made that as the general was mobilizing a rapid response force to come to the aid of the besieged consulate, he was told to stand down. (That siege, as we all know, resulted in the death of America's Libyan ambassador and three others, including two Navy Seals.) According to reports, General Ham told those telling him to...
Spot-on Birdfighter - Benghazi is buried along with our future.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago