Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Your own fault,, girlie. If you were a conservative, you'd be self-reliant and know how to take care of yourself so that stupid things like this don't happen. If you were a responsible person, you'd smack yourself in the middle of your forehead, figure out what you did wrong, do your research to find out how to prevent these things from happening in the future, and quit whining about how mean everyone is to you. But no, you're the type that will say that Facebook should be regulated by the FCC and make them responsible for keeping bad things from happening to you because of your stupidity and/or immaturity. Wah, Wah, Wah....
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago