Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Any hospital would also have saved the lives of women in crisis pregnancies, and if they were in true crises, the women should have gone to a full hospital, not an abortion clinic. An emergency abortion needs to be performed via the emergency room. Otherwise, it just ain't an emergency. It's a delayed decision and in my book, counts as murder. I'm one of those folks that is pro-abortion, but not after 4 months.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago