How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
55). "Some call it Marxism I call it Judaism." (The American Bulletin, Rabbi S. Wise, May 5, 1935). 71). "Judaism was not a religion but a law." (Moses Mendeissohn, The Jewish Plato) 73). "It is necessary to gain the common people to our order. The best means to that end is influence in the schools." (The Jewish Founder of the Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt 47). "...there is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself. In the fact that so many Jews are Bolsheviks. In the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism." (The Jewish Chronicle, April 4, 1918)
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago