How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Snared by the tyranny of government. I would like to have attended the meeting when this idea was floated for the first time? Incredibly devious. I bet Satan was there. " The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent. J. Edgar Hoover, as quoted in The Elks Magazine (August 1956
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago