How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
No one can argue about the abuses of allowing churches to remain autonomous. But the abuses of the few, or, of the many, never be used as justification for attacking religious freedom of others. Are we more enlightened than our Founding Fathers? Do we posses more wisdom than those with a vision, which ultimately brought about the creation, of what at one time was the most prosperous and free nation that has ever existed on the face of the earth. You would have the abuses of the few justify taking away the rights of everyone else? Next time I get caught speeding, how about the authorities take away your car?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago