Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
The murder and subsequent cover up of the murder of the Branch Dividians in Waco, Texas should have been a wake up call to everyone in the ATF and FBI. All of you agents work for a bunch of white collar thugs that are doing the bidding of a bunch of Communist czars. Go ahead and sell your country and your progeny down the river for 30 pieces of silver. Your children too will wind up in FEMA concentration camps when the Commies are successful at fomenting insurrection. That is what they do. Undermine every aspect of civil society until they overwhelm the system and chaos ensues. Chaos, martial law, total tyranny, total surveillance, total control. Government out of control.
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 25 mins ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago