Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
The murder and subsequent cover up of the murder of the Branch Dividians in Waco, Texas should have been a wake up call to everyone in the ATF and FBI. All of you agents work for a bunch of white collar thugs that are doing the bidding of a bunch of Communist czars. Go ahead and sell your country and your progeny down the river for 30 pieces of silver. Your children too will wind up in FEMA concentration camps when the Commies are successful at fomenting insurrection. That is what they do. Undermine every aspect of civil society until they overwhelm the system and chaos ensues. Chaos, martial law, total tyranny, total surveillance, total control. Government out of control.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 9 hours ago