Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
"What difference does it make?!" A line borrowed from Hillary.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- 12 questions the White House press corps could have asked Obama about Obamacare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Federal judge: Utah’s ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Why Sen. Landrieu might be pretty pumped about Sen. Baucus’s nomination to the ambassadorship to China Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN reporter to Obama at press conference: What’s your New Year’s resolution? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 14% of Republicans disapprove of Obama because … he’s not liberal enough? Allahpundit 8 hours ago