I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"The supposed eyewitness accounts -- there were none. The only 'eyewitnesses' were the Gospels written well after the supposed events. The supposed fulfillment of prophesy -- that's laughable. The Gospels were written with the prophesies fully known by the writers. They weren't fulfilled, they were created to match them." Thanks for demonstrating my point perfectly. You have no evidence for what you claim, and there is much evidence (which you've no doubt already unjustly dismissed) that your claims are wrong. I suspect you've listened to those who try to "disprove" Bible history by (1) assuming, without evidence, that it's false; and (2) inventing reasons (which contradict the evidence) why someone would have written it anyway.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago