I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"The supposed eyewitness accounts -- there were none. The only 'eyewitnesses' were the Gospels written well after the supposed events. The supposed fulfillment of prophesy -- that's laughable. The Gospels were written with the prophesies fully known by the writers. They weren't fulfilled, they were created to match them." Thanks for demonstrating my point perfectly. You have no evidence for what you claim, and there is much evidence (which you've no doubt already unjustly dismissed) that your claims are wrong. I suspect you've listened to those who try to "disprove" Bible history by (1) assuming, without evidence, that it's false; and (2) inventing reasons (which contradict the evidence) why someone would have written it anyway.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago