I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"I've made up my mind to be skeptical of claims that cannot be empirically verified by anyone, and that are too fantastic to be believed without that confirmation." Do you believe that everything was created without a Creator? Then you are not skeptical of unverifiable, fantastic claims that personally appeal to you.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 12 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago