I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"Groupthink." Is that meant to counter the quote in some way?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 44 minutes ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago