I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"Groupthink." Is that meant to counter the quote in some way?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago