I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
(cont'd) In fact, whenever I see someone go into detail about their reasons for rejecting the evidence, said reasons are inevitably fragile and fallacious. Yet the person in question has convinced themselves they're sound.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago