I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
(cont'd) In fact, whenever I see someone go into detail about their reasons for rejecting the evidence, said reasons are inevitably fragile and fallacious. Yet the person in question has convinced themselves they're sound.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago