To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
"...cop killer who sits in jail... is being supported by black victimization groups. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have been sympathetic to him. The New Black Panther Party, Malik Shabazz, and other black radicals have all declared this murderer to be a victim instead of a criminal and a thug." That calls to mind what SkeetShoot wrote somewhere below: "The Millions who Stood and Cheered the OJ Verdict are Still At Large in the Land." So certain blacks will support a criminal just because he's also black? Who are the real racists here?
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago