To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
"...cop killer who sits in jail... is being supported by black victimization groups. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have been sympathetic to him. The New Black Panther Party, Malik Shabazz, and other black radicals have all declared this murderer to be a victim instead of a criminal and a thug." That calls to mind what SkeetShoot wrote somewhere below: "The Millions who Stood and Cheered the OJ Verdict are Still At Large in the Land." So certain blacks will support a criminal just because he's also black? Who are the real racists here?
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 21 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago