I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
"I just believe in rights for homosexuals. What's wrong with that?" The fact that "gays" already have the same rights as everyone else, but want special ones that they don't merit. That's what's wrong with that. (On another note, why do people accuse people who talk about "gay" rights of being "gay"?) "ALL pro-choicers want to prevent as many abortions as possible, including me." All? Well, all abortion providers count as "pro-choicers," but I guarantee they don't want to prevent ANY abortions. If you want to prevent as many abortions as possible, you are in SHARP disagreement with the abortion industry that you defend; and you are their "useful idiot."
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago