According to Democrats we shouldn't touch abortion, even when it means preventing another Kermit Gosnell. Yesterday Utah Senator Mike Lee offered a resolution to increase sanitation requirements in abortion clinics, specifically referencing Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell who is accused of murdering a woman and many babies born alive after late term abortion attempts. Gosnell's clinic hadn't been inspected by health officials for years, was unsanitary as he kept the feet of babies in a jar on his desk and was a place where helpless human beings had their spinal cords snipped with scissors. Democrats, of course, objected to his resolution...
In response to:
It's good that you recognize the wrong Gosnell did, while also being "rabidly pro-choice." It's also highly inconsistent of you. There is ultimately not nearly enough difference between Gosnell and a more "reputable" abortionist for you to have a problem with one but not the other. And seeing how Gosnell was protected for so many years, you can bet the abortion lobby as a whole (which I probably should've said instead of just "Dems") didn't have a problem with him until he got caught.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago