According to Democrats we shouldn't touch abortion, even when it means preventing another Kermit Gosnell. Yesterday Utah Senator Mike Lee offered a resolution to increase sanitation requirements in abortion clinics, specifically referencing Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell who is accused of murdering a woman and many babies born alive after late term abortion attempts. Gosnell's clinic hadn't been inspected by health officials for years, was unsanitary as he kept the feet of babies in a jar on his desk and was a place where helpless human beings had their spinal cords snipped with scissors. Democrats, of course, objected to his resolution...
In response to:
It's good that you recognize the wrong Gosnell did, while also being "rabidly pro-choice." It's also highly inconsistent of you. There is ultimately not nearly enough difference between Gosnell and a more "reputable" abortionist for you to have a problem with one but not the other. And seeing how Gosnell was protected for so many years, you can bet the abortion lobby as a whole (which I probably should've said instead of just "Dems") didn't have a problem with him until he got caught.
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago