According to Democrats we shouldn't touch abortion, even when it means preventing another Kermit Gosnell. Yesterday Utah Senator Mike Lee offered a resolution to increase sanitation requirements in abortion clinics, specifically referencing Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell who is accused of murdering a woman and many babies born alive after late term abortion attempts. Gosnell's clinic hadn't been inspected by health officials for years, was unsanitary as he kept the feet of babies in a jar on his desk and was a place where helpless human beings had their spinal cords snipped with scissors. Democrats, of course, objected to his resolution...
In response to:
It's good that you recognize the wrong Gosnell did, while also being "rabidly pro-choice." It's also highly inconsistent of you. There is ultimately not nearly enough difference between Gosnell and a more "reputable" abortionist for you to have a problem with one but not the other. And seeing how Gosnell was protected for so many years, you can bet the abortion lobby as a whole (which I probably should've said instead of just "Dems") didn't have a problem with him until he got caught.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago