The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:36 PM
True.

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:14 PM
"I can't really respond to this as it has no basis in reality" - And yet you cannot even remotely demonstrate why it would have no basis. "Homosexuality is in no way correlated with pedophilia" - And you base this on what? One abnormal attraction is like another. You cannot refute that (which is why you haven't really tried). "let people live their own lives instead of trying to force your bigoted opinions on them" - What I'm trying to do is make it clear that I don't want other people to experience what homosexuality did to people I care about. I wish you could look my onetime best friend in the eye and basically tell him you were just fine with leaving to him live the lifestyle that killed him.

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:11 PM
"How about the right to marry?" - You mean the right to call their relationships "marriages" that aren't? That's not an "equal right." "the 'marriage is between a man and a woman' idea is from religion" - And validated by every possible indicator from real life. "If your *church* doesn't want to marry two men or two women, that's fine." - Yeah, right, like the activists will really settle for that. Are you in denial or just uninformed?

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:08 PM
"Too bad Christianity didn't stick to their original beliefs about gays!" What are you talking about? Would you rather see a "gay" person die, or recover from homosexuality & get healthy?

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:07 PM
"People will say ANYTHING if they don't agree with something" -- What's your point? I'm only saying what I've found to be the case. "even if all of those things are true, it doesn't matter since homosexuality is not a choice" -- Who said it was? Homosexuality isn't a "choice" per se, but it's also not inborn & unchangeable. Roughly half the guys I know who have been gay (not a huge sample, but still) have overcome homosexuality successfully. "Maybe it's time to find an up-to-date book to guide your life?" -- Maybe it's time for you to get the first clue what the Bible actually says and why you can't speak of Old Testament law as if it's current?

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:04 PM
Very few people of any kind would have AIDS if it weren't for gay men. I believe they account for something like 70% of all new cases (being about 2% of the population).

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 1:03 PM
Mr. 206: Not cool. People reap what they sow, but you don't have to celebrate it.

The Gay Takeover of America

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 12:54 PM
What rights do they "deserve" that they don't have? You mean the right to have all disagreement silenced? The right not to have their lies exposed? The right to have a special waiver of the single most key qualification for marriage, just because they want it?

School Bans Religious Graduation Songs

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 12:53 PM
Ever wonder why many people are more afraid of mere references to God/Jesus than they are of anything else?

My Phone Call To Jason Collins

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 12:47 PM
"gay people are applauded for succeeding in every walk of life, despite the threat and risks and hostility attendant with what they are." How about, despite the life-dominating mental issue that they refuse to seek help for? That would be much more accurate.

My Phone Call To Jason Collins

DCM in FL Wrote: May 09, 2013 12:43 PM
In other word, Mr. 2, you can't rebut any of his points, so you just name-call. That's OK. We're used to that by now.