Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 25 mins ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago