For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 11 hours ago