For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago