For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago