Thanks for joining the dots for me. I live among many of these developments on the Gold Coast, driving past their billboards every day, and regularly question why they don't just cut the price by whatever amount of discount they're offering. Now I know why - it devalues the land. Incidentally, a mere kilometre from my own home is a sign for one developer offering $10K in gift vouchers to land buyers. The 'incentives' are just getting silly.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago