Thanks for joining the dots for me. I live among many of these developments on the Gold Coast, driving past their billboards every day, and regularly question why they don't just cut the price by whatever amount of discount they're offering. Now I know why - it devalues the land. Incidentally, a mere kilometre from my own home is a sign for one developer offering $10K in gift vouchers to land buyers. The 'incentives' are just getting silly.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 6 hours ago