Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
Aren't you the same people who lost your minds when Sarah Palin was attacked for her appearence? What's with the hundreds of "Hillary is so ugly" posts? Honestly, most of the posts here perfectly capture what is fundamentally wrong with our political system. Each extreme side hates (literally HATES) the other so much that no matter what the facts are, the problems are, or the situation, the other side is the EVIL ENEMY OUT TO DESTROY AMERICA. Get real people. WE are all Americans!! Stop fearing and hating on your fellow citizens and try being calm for once!! If you honestly believe your democractically elected officials are trying to actively ruin America to turn us into some facist dictatorship, you should know Costco has cheap...
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 24 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago