Hollywood's march to tear down -- to obliterate, really -- every boundary of sexual decency should compel even the harshest accusers of social conservatives like Rick Santorum to apologize profusely. They were wrong to mock conservatives for warning of the extremes, as we're lurching so quickly and easily into the darkest "love who you want" extremes of the...
I must bid you all farewell for now. Thanks Mattie for your insight. Not always correct, but very interesting. To many others as well. You are all most informative. Mattie, you have been a bit personal in your attacks, I will simply say I admire your scholarship of the scriptures, but point out to you that the Pharisees were very learned in them as well. You may want to open your mind and heart to varying viewpoints. If you ever wish to do so, I will gladly discuss scripture and God's word with you through an email dialog. All my best to You all
Veteran reporter Sharon Waxman knew she'd found a new low. Reporting from the Toronto Film Festival, she revealed the viewpoint of director Nick Cassavetes, which she summarized in a headline: "Who Gives a Damn? Love Who You Want." The topic was incest.
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 8 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago