Thanks MM for saying what we are thinking.
Thanks MM for saying it like we see it.

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:40 PM
I must bid you all farewell for now. Thanks Mattie for your insight. Not always correct, but very interesting. To many others as well. You are all most informative. Mattie, you have been a bit personal in your attacks, I will simply say I admire your scholarship of the scriptures, but point out to you that the Pharisees were very learned in them as well. You may want to open your mind and heart to varying viewpoints. If you ever wish to do so, I will gladly discuss scripture and God's word with you through an email dialog. All my best to You all

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 12:01 PM
Not sure how standing up for one is not a good analogy. But I will leave it to you to come up with a better one. My point is that I would stop an adulterer from being stoned rather than throw one at him/her. Is thi a better one?

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:55 AM
I might ask the same question in the opposite.

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:53 AM
The Lord has foretold it through His prophets. He will return after the falling away and subsequent restoration of all things. His church (not just any church) will be cut from the mountain without hands and fill the whole earth with Him returning and presiding during the millennium. This is the awakening you speak of and it will be embodied in His church. It will not include those who simply say Lord Lord. Saying you believe is insufficient.

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:36 AM
Personal attacks are unnecessary and are unbecoming. I understand them (scriptures) as well and at times possibly better than you. I appreciate your insight and reserve my right to disagree without being disagreeable. If the bible were complete and no other insight needed then their would be no disagreement. I respect your conclusions, but wholeheartedly refrain from acquiescing to them. Now let it go...

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:22 AM
Thanks for making my point and yes, I doth protest when asinine behavior is advocated. Not sure if it is too much.... Or would you help close the oven doors in nazi Germany?

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier

Dbeaux30 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:17 AM
Not disagreeing, and support most of your conclusions. Not all, but most.

Incest and Pedophilia, the New Frontier