A well-liked, Christian man in England had his salary reduced by 40% after posting a comment on his Facebook page in which he stated that the government should not force churches to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies. And a Christian couple running a bed and breakfast in their family home in England was fined almost $6,000 for hurting the feelings of a gay couple by refusing to rent a room to them. The headline to Amanda Platell’s report on the first of these two cases said it all: “The real hate crime is persecuting a decent man for his beliefs.”...
You can not marry two of the same things. Nor would you call a donkey a horse. Two different ideas can be married to produce/create a new idea. Combining rice with rice is simply more rice. This doesnt create anything. As far as I know, there are no laws preventing two men/women from joining. It's still not a marraige. It would be just as wrong to call same sex unions a marraige as it would be to call a girl a boy.
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago