Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
If Cantor was briefed to a secret investigation, then the legal and moral thing to do would be to not disclose it, correct? Hat's off to him for following the law....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago