Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
If Cantor was briefed to a secret investigation, then the legal and moral thing to do would be to not disclose it, correct? Hat's off to him for following the law....
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago