Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
If Cantor was briefed to a secret investigation, then the legal and moral thing to do would be to not disclose it, correct? Hat's off to him for following the law....
- Surprise: Hoboken Mayor produces additional “journal entries” in Christie saga Guy Benson 20 minutes ago
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago