Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
If Cantor was briefed to a secret investigation, then the legal and moral thing to do would be to not disclose it, correct? Hat's off to him for following the law....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago