Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Black racism IS rampant and should be confronted, but calling them "monkeys" is vile.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago