If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
You don't research your positions or history very much, do you? Europe is instituting austerity measures because "keynesian economics" bankrupted their entire continent. Ours will likely follow shortly, seeing as how we are soon reaching the point where the average newborn child's lifetime of taxes collected will not be enough to even pay down on our national debt.
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago