President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
Miserable Dependence Day - resistence is precipitously close to futile, get used to it - you must, under penalty of Obama’s perversion of law, acquiesce to the Chicagofication of what used to be American values and government! So much to loot, and so little time in which to do it. Al Capone, if he were alive today, would be truly amazed at Obama’s unabashed thugocracy of the nation which was facilitated by its sheeple who mindlessly bowed down to their anointed one from who knows where. And school children swoon and sing Heil Barack Obama, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago