President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
Miserable Dependence Day - resistence is precipitously close to futile, get used to it - you must, under penalty of Obama’s perversion of law, acquiesce to the Chicagofication of what used to be American values and government! So much to loot, and so little time in which to do it. Al Capone, if he were alive today, would be truly amazed at Obama’s unabashed thugocracy of the nation which was facilitated by its sheeple who mindlessly bowed down to their anointed one from who knows where. And school children swoon and sing Heil Barack Obama, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago