President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
Miserable Dependence Day - resistence is precipitously close to futile, get used to it - you must, under penalty of Obama’s perversion of law, acquiesce to the Chicagofication of what used to be American values and government! So much to loot, and so little time in which to do it. Al Capone, if he were alive today, would be truly amazed at Obama’s unabashed thugocracy of the nation which was facilitated by its sheeple who mindlessly bowed down to their anointed one from who knows where. And school children swoon and sing Heil Barack Obama, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago