After the massacre, press secretary Jay Carney reiterated Obama's support for reinstating the federal "assault weapon" ban that expired in 2004, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., promised to introduce a bill aimed at doing so next month. But we know for sure that an "assault weapon" ban would not...
Barack Otrauma strives, in the wake of the Newtown massacre, to appear compassionate by pompously stating that those 20 children who were killed "had their entire lives ahead of them, birthdays, graduations, weddings, kids of their own," and pausing before shedding a few of his dramatized crocodile tears. In that regard, I wonder how he would explain to his daughters why he staunchly and enthusiastically endorses the millions of abortions of infants who would not even be able to celebrate their first birthday, let alone any other personally significant events. Pompously Barack Otrauma distinguishes himself as 1 of Saul Alinsky’s most accomplished students by exuding a relative concept of morality and never letting a crisis go to waste!
"These tragedies must end," says President Obama, referring to Adam Lanza's horrifying assault on Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last Friday. Although it is hard to disagree with that sentiment, the measures Obama favors cannot reasonably be expected to prevent such thankfully rare but nevertheless appalling outbursts of senseless violence.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago