Obamaspeak - 'No Just God Would Stand for What They Did'. Translation - Obama does not believe that God exists!

The Ferguson Feeding Frenzy

Davole Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 11:39 AM
In a reply to placate the rabid rioting by black rebelrousers, will the local police force administration in Ferguson obligingly respond by implementing these changes? 1. Remove the slogan “To Serve and Protect” from their cruisers and replace them with “KKK - Kracker Kicking Klan.” 2. Blare (c)rap music constantly at full volume from the radios and loudspeakers in their cruisers. 3. Mandate that the official police uniform code must be revised to proudly sport blackface makeup, dreadlock wigs, new black panthers over-sized t-shirts, droopy drawers, and fluorescent Michael Jordan sneakers. 4. Instruct all members of the police force to brashly talk like black elementary school drop-out residents of the ghettos. 5. Show some local pride by brandishing Louisville Slugger bats, instead of batons and revolvers, as they waddle along their beat.

Policing a Riot

Davole Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 10:44 AM
Many members of America's thug friendly networks' talking heads and posteriors repetitively spew that the 300 pound gentle giant criminal was UNARMED when he was shot. He wasn't unarmed - he had a hefty left arm and a hefty right arm, and one of those arms had a fist attached to it that easily landed a punch which broke the police officer's eye socket! John Stossel - Your ridiculous comment "Too often, panicked or angry cops pump multiple rounds into already wounded suspects, as appears to have happened to Michael Brown" naively ignores the obvious fact that a raging wounded thug can still be a lethal threat to any police officer and / or bystander!

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 9:18 PM
eula - It appears as though you and I are the only persons conversing now on this website topic. Jeff2422, Pat2881, rosalyn3, Rockman2, Ken603, and I have each offered personal viewpoints regarding suicide in general, and Robin William’s in particular. As a personal insight, I do regret the suicidal death of 3 persons, each an individual whom I have known and respected - a co-worker, a neighbour’s son, and a young father who had joined a church group which functioned (and in which I voluntarily assisted as a facilitator to over 100 individuals over a span of 3 years) to assist people who were suffering the mental anguish of divorce and all of its repercussions. With regard to personally having some knowledge regarding the study of the human mind and how it functions and dysfunctions, psychology was my major in university, and I thankfully graduated with an honours degree which I appreciate each day of my life. It has been said that you can always tell a liberal, but rarely can you tell him or her anything. You appear to be a prime example of that rigid mind-set whereby the liberal preference is to focus narcissistically on oneself and one’s own feelings, to view oneself as a perpetual victim, and to stubbornly reject any advice or attempts at consolation offered by relatives, friends, and even strangers. Hopefully eventually you will contemplate whether or not you are as happy as you possibly could be, or whether you should revamp your life by breaking down your self-imposed social barriers by appreciating your relatives and friends for WHO they are, as opposed to WHAT you expect them to be. That decision is yours alone - I wish that you will make it wisely. I do realize that I sometimes utilize a so-called tough love approach which is not always successful, but at least it is an honest and sincere attempt to enable others and myself to achieve our respective best potential! Respectfully, adieu!

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 2:32 PM
eula - This opening portion of your most recent comment ("To those who refer to Robin Williams as selfish, cowardly, etc, you are only throwing salt in the wounds of his loved ones") aptly displays a typical liberal misconception - that the ranter, relying merely on personal emotion, is majestically empowered to claim that his or her view of reality is the factual one! What empirical evidence do you have to support your ridiculous claim? Just because you FEEL that way does not, in a "la la land" wave of a wand, make it so!

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 16, 2014 2:02 PM
eula - I would prefer to describe them as awkwardly human - definitely not by any narcissistic arrogant gnarling slight such as "such small comfort zones," and "small, narrow, and shallow." Upon reviewing your previous comments, it appears as though your thought process glaringly contradicts itself - first you stated that “What haunts me still is the opinion most of my fundamentally religious and conservative friends think and have no problem expressing their thoughts about his demise,” and later you complain that “Strangely, the silence that has spoken so loudly by my friends and family about the manner in which my son died, has not consoled me at all.” Don’t you realize that mentally you have fallen into a psychological ditch? In order to extricate yourself you need to stop reactively digging. Professional help is available for you, but the first step in obtaining it is to shed your false assumption that your friends and sisters MUST react according to your wishes and DEMANDS. Hopefully some day you will learn to appreciate your friends and sisters for WHO they are, and not WHAT you expect them to be! Have a great and thoughtful week-end - today is the first day of the rest of your life!

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 9:22 PM
eula - Thankfully you “have come to terms with losing” your son, but obviously some residual grief still exists as evidenced in you posted comments. Often relatives and friends of people who have committed suicide are not that fortunate - that’s why my posted comments purposely, directly, and honestly focus on that tragic reality. It appears as though you are trying to redirect your grief about your son’s suicide toward your friends and sisters who are trying, although possibly awkwardly, to help you. Do you fail to realize that anguish over your son’s suicide is also felt and regretted by them? Why do you negatively refer to their opinions as ideology? Why will you only be satisfied if they speak the exact words which you want them to say (“that this is a tragedy much bigger than we are equipped to understand.”) You don’t rule and command their world - out of concern for you, they try to console you as they think and feel. Instead, kindly consider thanking them for bothering to try to offer support, instead of conveniently just avoiding you. Also, why do you ask whether I am “on the same page as Rush Limbaugh?” I have stated my opinion, and he has also stated his - if we both agree, why should you, in typical liberal fashion, take offense and react by spewing ad hominem verbal attacks as evidenced by calling us “small, narrow and shallow?” The right to free speech exists, and it is not conditional upon whether or not it agrees with liberal ideology! May God bless!

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 1:07 PM
eula - Obviously you fail to realize that your slewed term "small people" aptly emanates from a person who appears to be "arrogant and self righteous."

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 1:00 PM
eula - Your liberal dysfunctional attempt at logic "tells (you) that we should not be arrogant and self-righteous," yet you pathetically show your arrogance and self-righteousness by resorting to spewing association classifications such as "one of you." Obviously you do not practice that which you pompously spew! My posted comments are not a "judgment call" - they merely are intended to encourage viewers to realize that a person who commits suicide, supposedly due to a mental condition, thereby inflicts perpetual anguish in the minds of all his or her relatives and friends. Nowhere did I "stigmatize it (if that means insanity) and prevent research on a cause and a cure" - the cause is already known - it's liberalism, and it's often incurable and fatal!
The hopeless duffer, President Mulligan, has been getting T'd off a lot with his futile game lately!

Robin Williams: Comedy and Tragedy

Davole Wrote: Aug 14, 2014 9:02 PM
I doubt that Robin William's wife fondly treasures the fact that she was the one whom he chose to first discover him, purple face and all, dangling from a door jamb, shortly after she awoke from sleep in their shared home - what a comedian's sad way to say goodbye, and I'm "outa here!"