Nearly three months after the election, what...
Well lets see , two or the three most prominent Black republicans in recent times is former RNC Chair Michael Steele and General Colin Powell. Both have admitted implicitly or explicitly to voting for Obama! Gee I guess the head of the party and Sec Defense/Sec State are not important positions to hold for minorities huh? A large contingent of black voters voted for Barack's skin color . Plain and simple. 98% of black women went to Obama and 96% of black men voted for him. This is with 16% black unemployment. If black America wants to believe the Democrat party's line that all republicans are racist, they are welcome to believe it. Obviously they like their facts fed to them.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago