Nearly three months after the election, what...
Well lets see , two or the three most prominent Black republicans in recent times is former RNC Chair Michael Steele and General Colin Powell. Both have admitted implicitly or explicitly to voting for Obama! Gee I guess the head of the party and Sec Defense/Sec State are not important positions to hold for minorities huh? A large contingent of black voters voted for Barack's skin color . Plain and simple. 98% of black women went to Obama and 96% of black men voted for him. This is with 16% black unemployment. If black America wants to believe the Democrat party's line that all republicans are racist, they are welcome to believe it. Obviously they like their facts fed to them.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago