Nearly three months after the election, what...
Well lets see , two or the three most prominent Black republicans in recent times is former RNC Chair Michael Steele and General Colin Powell. Both have admitted implicitly or explicitly to voting for Obama! Gee I guess the head of the party and Sec Defense/Sec State are not important positions to hold for minorities huh? A large contingent of black voters voted for Barack's skin color . Plain and simple. 98% of black women went to Obama and 96% of black men voted for him. This is with 16% black unemployment. If black America wants to believe the Democrat party's line that all republicans are racist, they are welcome to believe it. Obviously they like their facts fed to them.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014