Nearly three months after the election, what...
Well lets see , two or the three most prominent Black republicans in recent times is former RNC Chair Michael Steele and General Colin Powell. Both have admitted implicitly or explicitly to voting for Obama! Gee I guess the head of the party and Sec Defense/Sec State are not important positions to hold for minorities huh? A large contingent of black voters voted for Barack's skin color . Plain and simple. 98% of black women went to Obama and 96% of black men voted for him. This is with 16% black unemployment. If black America wants to believe the Democrat party's line that all republicans are racist, they are welcome to believe it. Obviously they like their facts fed to them.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago