800 billion dollar stimulus passed in 2009. No budget passes since then so spending has remained at +800 billion dollars for 4 years. Not only is the economy still in the toilet, but not one Congressman will admit this. They are addicted.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 42 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 4 hours ago