800 billion dollar stimulus passed in 2009. No budget passes since then so spending has remained at +800 billion dollars for 4 years. Not only is the economy still in the toilet, but not one Congressman will admit this. They are addicted.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago