In response to:
This is exactly WHY stimulus bills don't work. Spending doesn't matter, producing things matters. As Milton Friedman said, if you want full employment pay half the unemployed to dig holes and the other half to fill them up. When you give someone 500 dollars a week and they stop working, the economy just lost 750 or 1000 dollars a week in productivity. No one will pay you 500 dollars a week unless you can produce more than 500 dollars a week of productive work for them Basic Economics isn't taught anymore.
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago