Now, a lot of people are surprised when I tell them that I, a conservative, am friends with a Democrat. It only surprises them further when I tell them that Representatives Rangel, Clyburn, and Meeks (between them, the better...
Because every single person is unique, perhaps Black voters should stop voting for Democrats by a 95%+ margin, huh?
Friday night, I threw a party at one of my favorite places in Washington, the Monocle, celebrating the career of my friend, Congressman Edolphus Towns of New York and his wife of 50 years Gwen. The evening went perfectly, with hundreds of guests coming to honor this Member of Congress, many of them from New York and across the nation.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago