Bill Clinton has called President Obama an ‘amateur’ and reportedly told Ted Kennedy that, “A few years ago, this guy [Obama] would have been carrying our bags.” He also “stuck a fork” in Obama’s attacks on Romney for his record at Bain Capital, saying the governor has had a “sterling business career.” The two have never been close and some say they don’t really like each other at all. Nevertheless, the former president will be delivering the nominating speech tonight at the DNC, which he refuses to show Obama beforehand. This is leaving some to wonder if...
No way he goes off-script. Hillary will have his testicles firmly in her hands (symbolically), and he'll be on his best behavior. No way she lets him screw up her access to power.
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 49 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago