Hannity: "pro-death for all others...e.g. Trayvon Martin--- in NY City, of all pregnancies in black women, fully SIXTY PERCENT (60%) end up in abortions. SO-oo-oo-- the "pro-choice" crowd have really succeeded in making the womb into the most dangerous place for black babies in the US. Also, of all black homicide victims in the US, the large majority are murdered by other blacks, not by whites or Hispanics. BTW the Supreme Court's power of judicial review has been universally accepted since Marbury vs. Madison, in 1804. IF you think the SC does NOT have that power, then you should call for the reversal of Roe vs. Wade, among others.
Obama caught himself overreaching in warning the Supreme Court on his healthcare overhaul. By preemptively declaring the law “constitutional,” which is precisely what the Court will spend the next three months deciding, he has raised the specter that any other verdict would be the reverse. In so doing, he has created a public relations problem that will translate into a political one, if he is not extremely careful.
On April 2, Obama sought to compensate for what many have called a lackluster Administration defense before the Supreme Court of the President’s healthcare overhaul. He overcompensated. His assertion that he...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago