Hannity: "pro-death for all others...e.g. Trayvon Martin--- in NY City, of all pregnancies in black women, fully SIXTY PERCENT (60%) end up in abortions. SO-oo-oo-- the "pro-choice" crowd have really succeeded in making the womb into the most dangerous place for black babies in the US. Also, of all black homicide victims in the US, the large majority are murdered by other blacks, not by whites or Hispanics. BTW the Supreme Court's power of judicial review has been universally accepted since Marbury vs. Madison, in 1804. IF you think the SC does NOT have that power, then you should call for the reversal of Roe vs. Wade, among others.
Obama caught himself overreaching in warning the Supreme Court on his healthcare overhaul. By preemptively declaring the law “constitutional,” which is precisely what the Court will spend the next three months deciding, he has raised the specter that any other verdict would be the reverse. In so doing, he has created a public relations problem that will translate into a political one, if he is not extremely careful.
On April 2, Obama sought to compensate for what many have called a lackluster Administration defense before the Supreme Court of the President’s healthcare overhaul. He overcompensated. His assertion that he...
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 24 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago