Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
"We believe that driving offenses should not be a reason enough on their own to merit deportation. What would we do to a U.S. citizen who does such a crime? We would require them to pay, we would send them to jail or have them lose their license. We don't deport them." NO I would give him the same rights as the innocent person he ran over and killed - on shot to the head.
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 14 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago