Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
"We believe that driving offenses should not be a reason enough on their own to merit deportation. What would we do to a U.S. citizen who does such a crime? We would require them to pay, we would send them to jail or have them lose their license. We don't deport them." NO I would give him the same rights as the innocent person he ran over and killed - on shot to the head.
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 23 mins ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago