Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
"We believe that driving offenses should not be a reason enough on their own to merit deportation. What would we do to a U.S. citizen who does such a crime? We would require them to pay, we would send them to jail or have them lose their license. We don't deport them." NO I would give him the same rights as the innocent person he ran over and killed - on shot to the head.
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago