Speaker Boehner has called on the House to convene on Sunday in yet another last ditch effort to stave off the fiscal cliff. But at this stage of this saga, there isn't a lot of pressure on the Speaker with respect to that public relations aspect, because the media is in the tank. He should be relaxed as he gathers the troops once more. If 30 million plus Americans have to cut checks to cover AMT and two million lose their extended unemployment benefits and millions more find out the IRS isn't prepared to mail out early return checks, they...
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago