In response to:
Could one imagine what would happen if someone wrote a book, "What is wrong with Black people?" or "What is wrong with Latino people?" Look out and watch the accusations fly. "Can't speak of us as Americans"? Who are the ones who keep bringing up race in every issue and every manner possible? Cynthia, you didn't get a welfare paycheck, b/c you aren't on welfare. Millions of Blacks and Latinos and single women are on welfare. Dismissive of Latinos? Uh, Ted Cruz, Brian Sandoval, Marco Rubio, Sussana Martinez. Who is disrespectful of Blacks and Latinos are the Leftists who treat them like pawns and just put them on welfare and then when Republicans point it out, they get called racist for it. It's really ridiculous.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 13 hours ago