It's about character. Susan Rice knowingly LIED on Sunday talk shows and at the UN on the cause of the Benghazi attacks. She claimed that a stupid video caused outrage and that led to the attacks when she knew full well that Al Queda was behind it. As for legality if she is impeding an investigation with lies, then it is about legality as that would be obstruction of justice and in turn a crime.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago