Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Someone give this a hole a pair of skis, or a razor blade. Hey, what did your fat, rich uncle need with taxpayer funded health care & a pension? These self absorbed a s s wipes called the Kennedy's need to disappear off the radar.
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago