The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
My, how you liberals have completely change the meaning of the word progressive- for your own agenda. So bad it is that I can no longer buy that soup... Progresso!
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 6 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 47 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago