The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
My, how you liberals have completely change the meaning of the word progressive- for your own agenda. So bad it is that I can no longer buy that soup... Progresso!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Zeke Emanuel: If you want to pay more to keep your doctor, “you can do that. It’s a matter of choice.” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Andrew Cuomo facing court battle with energy company over fracking moratorium Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- US Army Lt. Col. proposes new gun control platform Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- NFL Week 14 open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago