The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
My, how you liberals have completely change the meaning of the word progressive- for your own agenda. So bad it is that I can no longer buy that soup... Progresso!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago