The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
My, how you liberals have completely change the meaning of the word progressive- for your own agenda. So bad it is that I can no longer buy that soup... Progresso!
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago