You're wrong about the vocational schools. I don't want a good country pal. I want to be a good person. If I can manage that, likewise my neighbor, the country takes care of itself. Its God's will that we care for each other. This communist notion of an educated society led by Ivy League communists is offensive, and it should be. It asserts that if I don't conform, I worth no more than your skateboard riding Engineering idiot. There's no defense for the train wreck the federal government has crated through the Department of Education. Flatulent public universities are without defense as they're not producing skilled people, only bad air. Don't pretend it's defensible.
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago